GET.invest Virtual Matchmaking
Matchmaking sessions are part of the services offered by GET.invest to mobilise investments in renewable energy projects and businesses. This virtual session will provide participants with an opportunity to connect with potential business partners, public and private investors and policymakers a series of select personal meetings.
The proven GET.invest Matchmaking format offers:
- An online platform, where participants can present themselves and their business, browse the profiles of other attendees, and request meetings with a single click.
- A free mobile app (available on the App Store and Google Play) where participants can manage their meetings when- and wherever they want.
- Personal assistance from the GET.invest Matchmaking team before and during the event.
The GET.invest Matchmaking session with bilateral virtual meetings will be held right after the live sessions from 5:50 to 6:50 pm CET on Wednesday, 17 March and from 5:50 to 6:50 CET on Thursday, 18 March. Each participant is able to have up to 4 virtual meetings of 15 minutes each per event day.
Timeline for Participants
To participate in the live sessions and the virtual GET.invest Matchmaking Session please follow these steps:
|Until 18 Mar 2021|
Registration & Profile creation
|Register for the event. Create a detailed business profile including your cooperation interests. |
|3 Mar - 18 Mar 2021||Book 1:1 meetings|
Send meetings requests to participants of your choice. After approving the request, your meeting partner will schedule the meeting. Answer and schedule meeting requests that you receive.
|17 Mar 2021||Prepare your participation||Check your scheduled meetings via the Menu "Meetings" (log-in required). Test your webcam and microphone by clicking on the green button.|
|17 Mar 2021, |
5:50 - 6:50 pm CET
18 Mar 2021,
5:50 - 6:50 pm CET
|Participate in the live sessions and the virtual GET.invest Matchmaking sessions||Open the event website by using a recent version of Chrome. Log into your profile and access your personal event schedule via the tab "Agenda". Join the live sessions by following the respective link. |
Start your meetings following the link from your agenda or directly via the tab “Meetings” by clicking on the green button.
Instructions for Virtual 1:1 Meetings
- 1:1 meetings have to be managed remotely via Video Calls.
- Use devices having a Webcam & Microphone installed, preferably a computer having a webcam and microphone installed (Laptop, Notepads, etc).
- Keep an eye on 1:1 meeting timelines (Start/End) - Please start and end your meetings as indicated to avoid waiting times for your meeting partners.
- The Video conferencing is provided by the event platform, thus no need to install any software.
- All confirmed meetings (if any) show a button "Start Meeting" and date/time of the respective meetings.
- Once the time for the conversation has come, click the "Start Meeting" button (see Menu: Meetings or Agenda)
- Your meeting partner doesn't show up? - Use the "Message" button and ask for joining the meeting or re-schedule the meeting to another date/time.